1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
epotz
Last Activity:
Jun 23, 2016

Share This Page

epotz

Newcomer, Female

Anyone out there with severe spinal stenosis on their MRIs who did the TMS program with successfully? Jun 6, 2016

epotz was last seen:
Jun 23, 2016
  • My Story

This user has not yet added their story. To add your story, click here and scroll down.
    1. Brant
      Brant
      hi! I have been diagnosed with severe stenosis and a few others! take a look at my story. As soon as I remembered and re-engaged TMS and found this site my pain has subsided a lot. I'm only on Day 2 of SEP but am feeling encouraged, already becoming more active.
    2. epotz
      epotz
      Anyone out there with severe spinal stenosis on their MRIs who did the TMS program with successfully?
    3. epotz
      epotz
      DAY 1. Anyone out there with severe spinal stenosis on their MRIs who did the TMS program with successfully?
  • My Story