Zaylou's latest activity

  • Z
    This was the reminder I needed today! All it took was about 30 seconds of somatic tracking for my intense shoulder pain to fade.
  • Z
    Hey Christopher - I would urge you to reconsider this "if only" way of thinking. It appears to be a fairly obvious, even innocuous...
  • Z
    oof!! that could have been a recording of me 🙈
  • Z
    I'm going to have to get that book..... describes me to a T. thanks for sharing!
  • Z
    Oh, gosh, I remember Steve Sax! How humiliated he was. So young. So much promise. A golden boy. Glad to be reminded he did come back...
  • Z
    Zaylou updated their status.
    today's wins: completed day 6 of the TMS program. Did somatic exercises. also practiced tapping. got off social media which was...
  • Z
    Zaylou commented on Zaylou's profile post.
    completed a somatic exercise for anger stuck in the face. tmj pain faded!!
  • Z
    Zaylou updated their status.
    today's wins: started to spiral about Eczema and compulsively started checking ingredient labels. Stopped and realized what I was doing...
  • Z
    Zaylou updated their status.
    today's wins: practiced self- compassion, worked on pacing and making accommodations for myself
  • Z
    Zaylou updated their status.
    today's wins: day 4 of tms program, playing with talking to my symptoms
  • Z
    I'm trying to change how i talk to myself. instead of "my wrist hurts" i think "My wrist is scared" or "my wrist feels like it's in...
  • Z
    Zaylou updated their status.
    today's wins: completed day 2 of TMS program, somatic work, rested to reduce pregnancy complications (I find it very hard to be still so...
  • Z
    I have found Dr. Peter A. Levine's book, Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma, very helpful in expounding on this concept. I've recognized...
  • Z
    I'm curious, is chronic anxiety considered a TMS symptom? I'm wondering how anxiety could be assessed in a similar manner, like a...
  • Z
    Zaylou commented on Zaylou's profile post.
    And shared with a friend what I’ve been learning about TMS
Back
Top