Recent content by wjc

  1. W

    Day 4 Small success

    Considering my recent history, today was a wonderful day. I got through the day with 2 prescription ibuprofen...no percocet...NO PERCOCET! The pain shifted from my leg into my lower back today, and was not nearly as awful as it has been. Someone watching me limp along might be surprised to hear...
  2. W

    Day 3 Workout woes

    Thank you, Stella. That's the one thing I've been super confused about. I feel like if I tried to jump right back into my old routine, I might pass out from the pain, but I'm sure I can start some stretching or tai chi. I think I'll do that tomorrow!
  3. W

    Day 3 Workout woes

    Before this bout of pain kicked in, I was working out five days a week...a mixture of cardio and circuit training. I have quite a bit of weight to lose, so that was my original motivation, but over the last six months, I've really come to enjoy my time at the gym. My neighbor and I would had...
  4. W

    Day 1 On my way

    I have been having severe back and leg pain for about six weeks now. It started as "sciatica," as diagnosed by my chiropractor (this is not my first bout) and is now more of an "iliopsoas syndrome" pain, as diagnosed by my acupuncturist, who says there's absolutely nothing wrong with my sciatic...
Back
Top