Recent content by Vizbuk

  1. V

    RIP Dr. Sarno

    Very sad news hear his voice in my head most days telling me my pain will disappear it's so comforting Rest in peace Dr Sarno
  2. V

    Are physical health practitioners a placebo?

    Thank you Ellen. I'm absolutely astonished at the whole interaction between my subconscious mind and my body's symptoms. Sometimes I can talk the pain away only to get other pains in areas I never had before. I have had pretty constant low back pain/ stomach indigestion for 30 years and went...
  3. V

    Are physical health practitioners a placebo?

    Thank you Plum for your thoughtful explanation. I've been caught up in Dr Sarno's recommendation that I stop all treatments and stretching routines. Sometimes I'm just dying to massage my traps when they get tight and worry that if I do then I'm not focusing on the emotional cause of my pain...
  4. V

    Are physical health practitioners a placebo?

    Hi all I was wondering does anyone have an opinion on whether osteopaths, chiropractors, physical therapists et al, have a role to play in the treatment of acute or chronic pain issues? I've heard of people having dislocated joints popped back into place using high velocity thrusts. And injured...
Back
Top