Recent content by tyczka73

  1. tyczka73

    Insomnia how to deal with

    Hi. I am journaling now and feelings of anxiety and insomnia arise dramatically. Anxiety and strong fear and insomnia are very painful. And started to fear cycle, what can I do if I don’t sleep - this is dangerous for my health and fear arise and insomnia increase of course. I have PTSD syndrome...
  2. tyczka73

    New Program Day 16: Emotional Repression

    Hi Alan. I try to do the writing work, I went through e childhood trauma with many dramatic events when my brain felt unsafe. This things even increased my fear and I started feel so strong anger and try to feel it and physically express it because this is so strong accumulate energy in my body...
  3. tyczka73

    Self soothe or lean into the feeling?

    Hi. I started to digging into my feelings, strong anger, this decreased pain but fear and anxiety is so strong in me, I cannot concentrate on anything .,I start to consider it is a right way, maybe it’s only perpetuating fight/ flight syndrome I live all my live. I made work before and therapy...
Back
Top