Recent content by tarheel_w

  1. T

    Husband needs help :(

    Oh, and Walt, My husband has been taking the Magnesium supplements. I just bought a new kind because I realized there are sooooo many different ones! I never knew about them until you mentioned it. What kind/brand do you take or suggest?
  2. T

    Husband needs help :(

    UPDATE: My husband went and saw the psychoT. The Dr. sounded great and very helpful. My husband saw the Dr. yesterday but even though he said he was feeling encouraged he is not acting that way. He knows he needs to reverse his thinking to reverse his symptoms of pain and TMS but he is almost...
  3. T

    Husband needs help :(

    My husband has finally made an appointment to see a pychoT. This doctor is a bit of a travel to see. He made his flight reservations and is scheduled to see that dr. early October. This Dr. knows Sarno and has learned from him. They even wrote a chapter in one of his books. Making the...
  4. T

    Is TMS religious

    I can see how someone would ask this question. I don't see TMS as a religion. I am a God fearing believer. I do believe that God has given us authority over our bodies. I believe that Jesus died so that we could have life and live it abundantly. God's word says that by His stripes we have...
  5. T

    Husband needs help :(

    Walt and Tennis Tom, Thank you so much for your response. I told my husband about my post on here and your response. He now feels like if he doesn't see the Neurologist he will be stuck with another "what if I should see that doc?" thought because of that TMS Dr. that told him to see one...
  6. T

    Husband needs help :(

    My husband has been dealing with pain on the left side of his entire face, upper left back and left side of his neck. He has had X-rays, ct scans, MRI, physical therapy, massage, wisdom teeth pulled, seen a chiropractor, had injections, used a tens device, and done all kinds of other things to...
Back
Top