Recent content by swamitommy

  1. S

    Alex B. TMS and tilting

    A TMS Dr told me I am a TMSer. I didn't ask him specifically about the tilt. I'm wondering when Dr Sarno (on p. 67 of Mindbody Presctiption) writes that tilting is common when the lumbar paraspinal muscles have been the major site of activity, is he giving a physical diagnosis which calls for a...
  2. S

    Is TMS religious

    When I posted the question at the head of this thread I was thinking of religion as a binding together of various elements with the help of a unifying belief. I know there are many other definitions, positive and negative. TMS in offering a cure to anyone who assents to a diagnosis is...
  3. S

    Is TMS religious

    TMS seems to work for many, which is great. The belief element makes me think it is more a religion (which is fine with me) than a medical treatment. I wonder if Dr. Sarno is a Christian Scientist. There are many parallels between his work and that of Mary Baker Eddy.
Back
Top