Recent content by Sudonym

  1. Sudonym

    Day 19 What I'm Proud of

    My assignment today is to post something I've done recently that I'm proud of. I choose to celebrate a recent conflict I had with some friends wherein I used the things I've learned in this program to deal with the post traumatic stress from the past that was being stimulated by a different...
  2. Sudonym

    What to tell myself...

    Wow I'm going to try this
  3. Sudonym

    Day 3 Exercise? - I'm in no shape to exercise!

    Well thanks for reminding me of another traumatic time of life to put on my Past Events list. I was bullied horribly all through junior high school. Sucks!!! I really struggle with exercise, too, and in my case it does affect my weight. I can't even do anything about it right now, because all...
  4. Sudonym

    Day 10 Status Update

    I've had a pretty symptom-free day today. I'm on pain meds that I can't just stop taking without going through withdrawal, but I could tell there wasn't any breakthrough pain, and I took my pills late because I didn't feel a strong need for them. So that's good, but not conclusive, because I...
  5. Sudonym

    Day 9 An Interesting Progression

    When I was reading about the way your subconscious mind uses pain to distract you from repressed emotion, I found myself wondering if my mind sometimes used things other than pain. I was specifically thinking about obsessive thoughts, which I am very prone to. This last long weekend I spent a...
  6. Sudonym

    Day 8 Recognizing Emotions

    Ick! I had a dream last night where I was vomiting blood at both ends. I guess we all know what that was symbolic of.
  7. Sudonym

    For Those Who Cry...

    After a few days of the Structured Education Program, these thoughts came to me and I posted them on Facebook. The response was so great that I thought I'd copy it in this forum for anyone else who might find it of use: ********************************** Last year Nobel prizewinner Sir Tim...
  8. Sudonym

    Day 8 Recognizing Emotions

    On Friday at work, I was feeling anxiety symptoms for most of the afternoon and evening and when I got home and started journaling, I looked for the reason and couldn't find one. It had been a good day. Doubt assailed me. Then I suddenly remembered that incredibly aggravating hour I spent...
  9. Sudonym

    Day 7 Please Fix the SEP

    I'll take advantage of the Day of Rest to put a plea out there to please fix all the broken links in the SEP. It is very frustrating to be told to read so-and-so's story of victory and then find that the link leads to the old TMS wiki and there is nothing there. This has happened a number of...
Back
Top