Recent content by Star238

  1. S

    What to Tell Your Subconscious Mind

    This looks really interesting I am going to give it a go.
  2. S

    Day 3

    Hi Thank you for replying to my post and for telling me about your early experiences with the programme. I have already felt less pain in my shoulders but have also noticed pain in other parts and an increase in anxiety. Even so, as you are feeling empowered, I feel much more optimistic...
  3. S

    Day 3

    Hi Walt Thank you so much for the support. I do have a strong belief in TMS, for years I had wondered if I was somehow making the fibromyalgia happen in some way. From reading the book I have already identified that I am a goodist type of person and realise that unconsciously I may be seething...
  4. S

    Day 3

    Hi everyone I am 56 years old and live in the UK. I have had fibromyalgia for 11 years now. It started after a chest infection at a very stressful time in my marriage and then I never seemed to get really better. I have spent so much money on different types of treatments, none of which have...
Back
Top