Recent content by smendi

  1. S

    New here - my story, need advice

    Thank you both for your kind answers! I know it will end one day. I'm sure of it. It keeps on getting better everyday. I'm just impatient. Also, I think one barrier to me getting better is the parenting thing. I'm afraid of being a mother, and I know deep down that if I don't have pain...
  2. S

    New here - my story, need advice

    Thanks Jan! I think sometimes I'm just tired of it all :) another meditation, another trick, another tool... I think the best option is to learn how to manage stress in a way it doesn't affect me physically. TMS has definitely helped me take a more positive outlook towards life. In a way, it...
  3. S

    New here - my story, need advice

    Hi guys. I'd love to share my story with you and hear your feedback. My pain started about 9 months ago. At the time, it has been two years since I started a new job (fresh out of college) - and I didn’t like it at all (to say the least). I had (and still have) a terrible boss - highly...
Back
Top