Recent content by sheryl

  1. S

    Pelvic pain

    I do not have any of those other ailments. I had high risk HPV and had a hysterectomy after other treatment measures failed to clear it. No pain prior to surgery. I know I was very anxious and didn't want this surgery.
  2. S

    New Program Day 1: Introduction

    Thank you for your time, Alan. I remain open...
  3. S

    Pelvic pain

    Thank you for your replies. I have started the SEP program today and have done a lot of reading on TMS and am certain this is what I have. I am looking forward to this adventure and to be pain free again. Nicole, how has your recovery been? How long in your TMS journey did it take you to...
  4. S

    Pelvic pain

    Hello all. I am new to the forum. This is a great place to come for support. I have been reading many posts and decided it was time to relay my own story dealing with chronic pelvic pain and hope to get some insight from all you brave individuals. I had a hysterectomy February of 2016 and...
Back
Top