Recent content by sensiblesue

  1. S

    Steven Ozanich TMS The Man Sarno

    The final piece of the healing puzzle for me was the role of anger. I never felt it, and so didn’t think I had an anger problem. I am controlled and serene, which is the problem. If you have symptoms then you have a temper, if you don’t feel that anger/rage then that’s the problem—because you...
  2. S

    First post.

    Thank you again, for responding, Jan. Your words ring so true. I am going to look into the books you suggest. I will keep you posted. Thanks so much. Sue
  3. S

    First post.

    Jan, Thank you so very much for responding. Wow! I didn't write that much, but you seem to know me. I think I do have a lot of current issues with the situation with my husband. Of course, I love him, but that's not the real issue. I am worried about the future. And also, you are...
  4. S

    First post.

    Hello. This is my first time posting on here or anywhere for that matter. I have been suffering with sciatica for probably a good 8 months. I discovered TMS about 3 months ago. Prior to that, I tried injections, PT and spinal decompression which was very expensive and of course, none of that...
Back
Top