Recent content by rena

  1. R

    Day 1 Does this mean I am a hypochondriac?

    Thank You Andy, Everything you describe is everything I want. I am so tired of being the sick one of the group, the at least you tried person. I am an open water and cold water swimmer. I swam an Ice mile and I have dreams of swimming every where. Something you said just gutted me, the not...
  2. R

    Day 1 Does this mean I am a hypochondriac?

    I met with my spine dr today. He suggested this to me. He says it helped him. I want more than anything for all of this pain to go away. I was diligent at PT. I do all of the stuff I should do but it just seems to get worse. I am a swimmer and I havent been able to swim as much because I...
Back
Top