Recent content by QualityAssured

  1. Q

    Is cubital tunnel syndrome TMS?

    Hey there I'm currently going off the assumption that it is. Here is my story, it's still early but I have seen some improvements in nerve pain in the hands after 3 weeks.
  2. Q

    What type therapy works best for TMS?

    Before my TMS episode I was seeing a Phycologist who specialized in cognitive behavioural therapy. Given the types of problems I have been having recently, I'm not sure this is the right fit for me. Obviously a therapist who specializes in TMS would be ideal, but I don't live close to any. If I...
  3. Q

    Cubital Tunnel Syndrome is TMS (Full Recovery)

    I'm just starting my journey with symptoms similar to yours. Your story gives me great hope!
  4. Q

    Does tms go away when you ACCEPT that your problem is trauma or when you FIX it?

    I can't speak for everyone but I think accepting the emotions is the primary path to beating TMS. For me personally, I have a father who was diagnosed with Schizophrenia when I was maybe six years old. I acknowledged he was mentally ill and harbored no conscious hatred towards him. My thought...
  5. Q

    weed marijuana pot bud grass herb dope homegrown etc.

    I can echo your replies as well, for whatever reason my nerve pain skyrockets with even a very low dosage of THC.
  6. Q

    Would love input on my case of RSI

    Hello everyone! I have trouble organizing large amounts of information so I'm going to use a timeline for ease of reading. Relevant information about me is I'm a moderate-heavy computer user. Both my job and hobbies are computer based, I also enjoy weightlifting. It also may be relevant that I...
Back
Top