Recent content by normanyogi

  1. normanyogi

    New Program Day 4: Breaking the Pain Cycle

    Thanks for sharing this. The Rido looks interesting, and I think I would be able to generate more power with that saddle than with my current one (a Spiderflex). You definitely lose some power when you're not able to grip the horn with the inside of your legs. I'm more fortunate than some in the...
  2. normanyogi

    New Program Day 4: Breaking the Pain Cycle

    Hi Nicole, I can totally identify with this! I am also a cyclist who has recently been diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia. I am having such a hard time figuring out if my pain is caused by something structural or if it is simply TMS picking a spot in my body where it would make sense for me to...
  3. normanyogi

    Day 1 Excited to be here and hoping that this works

    Thank you, Plum. That is very helpful indeed. Yes, I am just getting started on my healing process, so it is a bit overwhelming at first, but this community looks to be very helpful, and the success stories are so inspiring.
  4. normanyogi

    Day 1 Excited to be here and hoping that this works

    Hello all, I am a 42 year old male who has been diagnosed with pudendal neuralgia. I have been making progress in PT, but I am starting to consider that my pain may have an emotional / psychological component to it. How could it not, actually? I am going to complete this online seminar, and I...
Back
Top