Recent content by mutombo

  1. M

    Is vertebrobasillar insufficiency TMS too?

    Hello my friends. I have cervical disc herniations, kyphosis and scoliosis. My main problem is left neck/shoulder pain, brain fog and dizziness/vertigo. When I went to physiotherapy with Neck MRI, they found some herniated discs with minimum pinched nerves. And they said pinched nerves are the...
  2. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Guys, I wanted to inform you about my last situation and diagnosis. My problems didn't go away. Finally one doctor wanted carotid and vertebral ultrasound. According to ultrasound report I have "low-grade vertebrobacillar insufficiency" My artery blood flow is 165 ml/min. The normal value of...
  3. M

    Why does dizziness go with TMS muscle pain?

    Celayne, I have similar problem. Did you find your cure?
  4. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Thank you so much BloodMoon. I hope we will get well soon...
  5. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    OK. Maybe you're right:) I didn't have any ultrasound or angiography related to my neck and while I searching, if I see some evidence "bla bla is not seen in MRI, but actually in ultrasound etc." I become septic again. As I said before my biggest problems are shoulder/neck pain and vertigo. It...
  6. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    MindbodyPT thank you for your reply. But I found something about consistent and intermittent pain. https://www.jospt.org/doi/pdf/10.2519/jospt.2005.35.10.645 "During the subjective evaluation the patient identified the following 4 complaints: (1) intermittent vertigo lasting approximately 1...
  7. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Thank you so much. At the same time, ear fullness, dizziness and pain made me thought about the blood flow. TMS is about low blood flow already. Is the mind can narrow arteries, due to TMS, the answer is yes I think. I always think this; if there is a structural problem pain must always be...
  8. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    I have 80 degree Scheuermann's Kyphosis, mild scoliosis and some herniated discs with pinched nerve (MRI said that). My symptoms suddenly started, a vertigo that wake me up from sleep. The diagnosis is "cervical herniated disc". My symptoms, -Neck and shoulder pain -Dizziness -Fingler numbness...
  9. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Guys, I try Sarno method for a long time. But, I still have same symptoms. Sometimes pain comes, sometimes pain goes but when the pain comes also there is a brain fog and dizziness. When I research, I found something: https://www.karger.com/Article/Pdf/71134 (Ultrasonographic Detection of...
  10. M

    If disc herniation is TMS, how could you explain that?

    Hello all. Sometimes I resonate with Sarno method, but today I've seen something different. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11795720 (Bow hunter stroke caused by cervical disc herniation. Case report. - PubMed - NCBI) "Bow hunter stroke, which is characterized by transient...
  11. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Guys, I have still problems due to I can't accept TMS diagnosis. I have some doubts. By the way searching on web, I found a person that says "she was misdiagnosed with fibromyalgia, actually her problem was spinal stenosis along with herniated discs and when she had surgeon, her problems had...
  12. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Thanks for your all answers. It helped me, for example I was wonderful yesterday. But today I feel vertigo and dizziness (I am not with any stress today) But guess what, My wife said me 1 hour ago, in the night I slept with bad posture again. She describes it like a "fetal position". But...
  13. M

    Herniated Disc, Vertigo and Dizziness Problem

    Thanks for your answers. I have one questions more. As I said before, I have a bad posture (Scheurmann Kyphosis) and my neck is forward. An article says, it can make dizziness and vertigo too. http://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/vertebral-artery-compression (Vertebral Artery...
Back
Top