Recent content by MusicLover

  1. M

    Ever had your doctor worry that TMS was something else?

    Hi Eileen, I was asking if anyone had ever gotten his or her doctor concerned about "something going on," when it was just TMS and nothing else. My neck nodule is a benign "bump" that hasn't changed in 9 years. Doctor isn't concerned about it. What she was worried about, last year, was that...
  2. M

    Ever had your doctor worry that TMS was something else?

    Because of my crazy medical history (posted THIS the other day), I see a few doctors each year for annual check-ups. These are necessary visits to make sure everything is OK after my cancer bouts. Last year my oncologist did her usual poking around and became alarmed at my neck & shoulder...
  3. M

    Can't tell what's TMS and what isn't

    New to the Forum and glad to be here ... I discovered Dr. Sarno's work a couple of years ago and it's helped me immensely. For years I've suffered with everything from sciatica to neck pain, and I have no doubt that much of it is due to TMS. The problem is that I can't distinguish which...
Back
Top