Recent content by muggableroots

  1. M

    Recovery from crippling back, neck ,pelvic & genital pain/numbness, twitching, gastro issues & more

    Massively! And my anxiety is basically gone, for the first time in my life.
  2. M

    Recovery from crippling back, neck ,pelvic & genital pain/numbness, twitching, gastro issues & more

    I would go through the whole experience again if I had the choice. I’ve grown tremendously internally and by all accounts I’m actually in better physical shape than before all these symptoms arrived. I am more active than ever! I do have the occasional symptom, (almost never pain) from time to...
  3. M

    Really need some encouragement~ persistent TMS

    What your describing is almost identical to my experience as well. I have come to understand this juncture of the TMS journey as a point where knowledge/identification isn't the cure anymore. I have noticed then when I think emotionally/reflexively about the symptom experience I often get a...
  4. M

    Recovery from crippling back, neck ,pelvic & genital pain/numbness, twitching, gastro issues & more

    Hi everyone, I am longtime lurker and now first time poster! I am here to share my recovery journey to offer hope, encouragement and assistance to those with particularly challenging TMS. As someone who is very affected by symptom influence, please be careful reading below. I have had TMS my...
Back
Top