Recent content by miorno

  1. M

    I just talked myself out of a back spasm. Mind. Blown. (in pain? pls read)

    Thank you for your post avik. My back has been in spasm for the past 5 days. For me it is worse than childbirth. I am going to take your advice to heart and just let it be and not fight it anymore. There's light at the end of the tunnel!
  2. M

    Just started the TMS Program- does the pain get worse before it gets better?

    Thank you MrNiceGuy. I am happy to hear you have figured out what your trigger is! For me I have so many its hard to pinpoint them..I think maybe Im over thinking things and just need to stop fearing the worst when I feel pain. Thanks for your encouraging words. Its so nice to talk to people who...
  3. M

    Day 1

    Thank you Walt for your encouragement. It's a challenging task to unlearn all the things doctors and therapists have taught me about my back. I appreciate your response
  4. M

    Just started the TMS Program- does the pain get worse before it gets better?

    Thanks for your reply riverrat. I am at that point right now...the "what if" point. One half of my brain says "what if" stopping the physical treatments is whats making the pain worse? the other part of my brain says "physical therapy isnt the answer..it has never been for me" I am glad I am not...
  5. M

    Day 1

    I am 31 years old and have been suffering from chronic back, hip and neck pain since I gave birth to my son 3 years ago. Looking back though, I think I have suffered from TMS symptoms since I was a little girl. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on trying to heal myself----osteopaths...
  6. M

    Just started the TMS Program- does the pain get worse before it gets better?

    I read Dr. Sarno's book Healing Back Pain a month ago and I was so excited and inspired because I found the hope that I would be cured from my chronic low back and neck pain. I thought I was doing extremely well. I even stopped all my physical therapy treatments. For the past 3 years I have not...
Back
Top