Recent content by mariam

  1. mariam

    Day2 - seek advice

    Thanks alot :-)
  2. mariam

    Day2 - seek advice

    Hi Walt, Thanks for support and advises. I started writing my journal. I have to admit it's not easy to find the hidden emotions for me but I will keep writing and trying. I am considering also to buy the book you recommend it by Steve. I am trying to train gradually especially when it come to...
  3. mariam

    Day2 - seek advice

    Hi, Thanks alot for replying back :-) anf for your advice and support . I will follow it and I will train gradually and be more confident nothing is wrong with my back.
  4. mariam

    Day2 - seek advice

    I felt pain in my lower back after i trained in the gym. It has been 4 months since I diagnosed with 2 bulging disc with annular tear. I am not sure my lower back pain related to TMS or inflammation or bulging disc . I used to train 4 days per week strength training. I tried from couple of...
Back
Top