Recent content by LynnH

  1. LynnH

    New Program Day 14: Fostering Empowerment

    I completely understand where you are coming from! This may not seem like good news but I have been working on Sarno's methods for 2 years and while I was always wishing I would have instantaneous results like some have had I'm actually glad that I didn't. I have learned so much about myself and...
  2. LynnH

    Gluten

    I very much agree. I continue to eat the way I do because of all the health benefits!
  3. LynnH

    Gluten

    In my journey towards pain relief I tried many things. I went to only whole foods, including whole wheat and no sugar, but with no results I went on to gluten free foods, still no results. Finally I went to a grain free diet and after about a month my chronic migraines disappeared along with...
  4. LynnH

    Day 25 Successes and Apprehensions

    I'm on day 25 and still feel like I am trying to find my way out of quicksand. Some of my successes are that I have walked several days in a row a couple of blocks and did not suffer spasms afterwards, I have been able to sweep one room a day for several days, I have become more active and have...
  5. LynnH

    Day 8 Making progress

    This has been quite a week. When I first started with this site the pain worsened for two days but then I had moments of muted pain as I was busy helping to paint my kitchen. I made it a point not to worry about how I was bending or moving and trying to think psychologically and not physically...
  6. LynnH

    Day 1 A Few Questions

    Thank you all for your encouraging words. They are a balm to my soul. I keep reading them over and over again. It has been a few days since I posted this and I have made such progress on fully believing that TMS is causing my pain and that there is real hope for recovery. I do believe also that...
  7. LynnH

    Day 1 A Few Questions

    I have been struggling with pain for 37 years. When I was 19 I started having chronic tension headaches (that was actually the diagnosis) and as I got older and children came along I started having chronic pain in my neck and shoulders. In spite of all the pain I was able to keep up with my...
Back
Top