Recent content by LunaL

  1. L

    Is asthma TMS? Can asthma be overcome by TMS strategies?

    I developed asthma later in life when I was 20 and had it until I was 40. It was getting progressively worse, I was using my inhaler a few times a day and thought it would be forever. My siblings all have asthma from childhood, so it wasn't a surprise I had it and it runs in the family. So what...
  2. L

    Focusing all attention on the brain with amazing results

    I had never had sciatica before. Came out of nowhere, wasn't quite sure what it was. Also since back pain left I have had occasional stabs of pain in foot, I ignore it and it goes. I had plantar fasciitis in my twenties in my left foot for 2 years, lots of pain at the time. I was a classic TMS...
  3. L

    Focusing all attention on the brain with amazing results

    I found out about TMS in April. I had suffered back pain for more than 7 years. I occasionaly meditate so thought I'll just focus my attention on my brain instead of other parts of my body. The results were strange, dramatic and interesting. I was lying down, here was a sudden release of tension...
Back
Top