Recent content by Looshine

  1. Looshine

    Perineum TMS

    Thanks Lizzy & Abigail for your replies. It's good to know that someone else has experienced similar symptoms to me. You are right Abigail, with hindsight it was a slow build up of minor events, including becoming very withdrawn & isolating myself from friends. I have over recent months begun to...
  2. Looshine

    Perineum TMS

    Thanks all for your messages and support, it means a lot to me. Cirrusnarea I know just how you feel, I came very close to wanting to die when I had this last time, things were that bad. I awoke this morning in a highly anxious state & dreading the day ahead. I read all your messages which...
  3. Looshine

    Perineum TMS

    Thank you, I really appreciate your reply. I have had an MRI recently but not had the results yet & also awaiting nerve conduction studies. Both of these tests were also done 11 years ago. When I had this issue previously I had absolutely no knowledge of TMS and just kept bouncing from doctor to...
  4. Looshine

    Perineum TMS

    HI there, I'm new to the forums. Nice to meet you all. Does anyone have any experience with TMS symptoms in the Perineum area? Dr Sarno mentions it briefly in one paragraph in his book but I can't find any other information anywhere. I should add that I have NO pain but instead have very...
Back
Top