Recent content by Ladybee

  1. L

    Overcoming Pain (Back, hips, and neck)

    I enjoyed reading your story. Keep me posted as to when you start your Health/Wellness Coaching service. I don't suffer from a lot of pain but mores so, muscle tension/muscle tightness. But I do not allow it to take control of my life. I do my daily walking (even if its only 5 min), and...
  2. L

    Blood Tests & Inflammatory Markers

    I have to check out the program. I have chronic sinus pain. My head, face, jaw feels so tensed up and tight. I had sinus surgery about 6-7 years ago and had problems ever since. Looking back, I do not feel I needed the surgery..I was going through a very difficult time in my life and was...
  3. L

    Blood Tests & Inflammatory Markers

    I am very new to learning about TMS. JMO, I think the anger is adding to the pain. Hope you find what helps. I am not a medication person, therefore, I had to find other alternatives for my muscle tension/sciatica pain in my right hip/down my leg. I notice its better when I am relaxed (as...
  4. L

    Eye Pain = TMS trying to help me feel justice?

    I love your post. I am in the process of writing things down. I think it will help me a LOT. I am a very emotional person. I have to analyze every damn thing. I am getting better. Been in counseling for several years (due to personal issues) which is helping a great deal. I no longer...
Back
Top