Recent content by kylefreestyle

  1. K

    Sciatica, confused by intermittent pain

    Thanks so much for posting Pingman, and Bruce - both really helpful! I wish you guys all continued success with this really important work. And I'm going to keep checking in here, to keep myself on track with this work. Best wishes!
  2. K

    Sciatica, confused by intermittent pain

    Nancy, thank you so very much for your story. Wow - I'm REALLY inspired, and so happy for you that the healing has begun. I'll keep using your story is inspiration. Thank you again! Best wishes and I'd love to hear about your progress as it unfolds. Kyle Elizabeth
  3. K

    Sciatica, confused by intermittent pain

    Hi. This is my first time posting. I'm in the midst of a sciatica flair, and I'm looking for some thoughts and support. There are LOTS of stressful events in my life right now, and plenty of things that would make me want to repress feelings so I REALLY want to believe this is TMS, but I get...
Back
Top