Recent content by kristina

  1. K

    I'm writing all my homeworks here!

    Day 6 Things that cause me fear: Something happening to my mom, my mom getting sick or dying Something happening to my husband, dying That I will not be able to make my business work and I will never have enough money That I will have this inner "loser" chip on my back forever That I won't...
  2. K

    I'm writing all my homeworks here!

    Day 5: TMS Lists Past Traumatic Events and Experiences When I was 3 years old, my parents divorced. I don't remember much of that time, but I do have some scenes that I remember. I know my father was abusive and I think I remember him hitting my mom once in her face and I think I remember...
  3. K

    I'm writing all my homeworks here!

    Day 2: Three things that make me feel angry are: I have to say this one is hard! I don't get angry a lot. I'm a lot more more sad and depressed, constantly in the grey mood. But let's see... Bad night's sleep When people are trying to put their words into my mouth. When my brother-in-law...
  4. K

    Update!! Guys, I did it!

    So, so excited for you! What a miracle!
  5. K

    I'm writing all my homeworks here!

    I'm using this forum to do my daily homeworks here, so I stay accountable and on track. This is for myself but if anyone likes to comment, it's very welcome! So here's Day 1: What a life without TMS would mean to me. I could exercise the way I want. I have always been really active and...
Back
Top