Thanks so much! I really appreciate you taking the time. Those are some excellent questions I will explore. I am already starting to warm up to the idea that my back pain is psychogenic, and it's encouragement from real people like you that is making the difference. Much love :)
Thank you Camaro! It is really helpful to hear that other people might have had the same doubts and still experience success. One of the big traps of chronic pain is feeling alone, and feeling like the 'one exception' whose pain is defferent and therefore can't be cured like everyone else's...
Hi there,
I won't go in to my full history right now since I don't want to make anyone read a whole novel about me!
I've read John Sarno's book "the Mindbody Prescription" and just listened to the "Tell me about your pain" podcast episode: "how can I tell if my brain is causing my pain?"
I...