Recent content by kitkatie124

  1. kitkatie124

    Alan G. My three day experience with TMJ

    The more I poke around at my problem areas the more they hurt after too.
  2. kitkatie124

    Ibs question

    Thanks so much for everyone's reply !
  3. kitkatie124

    Ibs question

    I have pain in my pelvic area bladder/lower abdominal intestinal colon area but the colonoscopy is negative and my bladder scans and Gyno scans and infection tests are normal. I never had a laparoscopy but my symptoms are too all over the place for me to decide on a test that invasive. That's...
  4. kitkatie124

    Ibs question

    Sorry for all the questions I apologize. my Gastro doctor told me he thinks I am feeling things that aren't there. Is this a tms diagnosis or is he saying something is wrong with my nerves ? (I know there's nothing wrong with my nerves I'm just trying to figure out what he meant because he...
  5. kitkatie124

    Ic

    how are you doing :)
  6. kitkatie124

    Question about medication

    I get nervous and frustrated when I meditate too I'm going to keep trying
  7. kitkatie124

    Question about medication

    Oh no I'm not on any medication I was just curious on how that type of medication effects this condition
  8. kitkatie124

    Question about medication

    im a little bit confused on the role of medications and tms. If something like elavil or lyrica helps does that show evidence toward tms or against it ? Or it doesn't matter ? I know that this recovery program does not suggest or agree with medications. Thanks for any feedback :)
  9. kitkatie124

    evidence? - this might be tmi (pelvic related)

    this may be TMI but i decided to experiment with intercourse since i am trying not to fear my bladder/pelvic related pain. during intercourse i had no pain in that area, but i started to get upset because i did not have intercourse in a long time and was in an abusive relationship sexually in...
  10. kitkatie124

    Is this TMS?

    I'm having trouble getting rid of ic pelvic pain now :(
  11. kitkatie124

    Is this TMS?

    I agree I couldn't even walk in the summer !
  12. kitkatie124

    Is this TMS?

    I have "fibro" was also told Lyme cfs whatever you want to call it. Those symptoms went away for the most part when I decided they don't matter. I have different symptoms now I can't seem to get rid of! Lol
Back
Top