Recent content by KellyMartinSpeaks

  1. KellyMartinSpeaks

    Back Pain Relief

    Hi Walt, I have little back pain, literally, hardly any at all. For me simply being conscious that the pain was unconscious rage seems to have triggered something, if pain comes now I acknowledge there is rage and I track my thinking prior to the pain, move away from the PC and go and simply sit...
  2. KellyMartinSpeaks

    Back Pain Relief

    Hi all, I visited this site a little while ago and someone recommended the book 'The Great Pain Deception by Steven Ray Ozanich' and I have to say, even though it is a fairly long book reading it has eased my back pain considerably. Finally understanding the correlation between unconscious...
  3. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Thanks for your advice on The Great Pain Deception, it is very good and my back pain is a lot less from reading it.
  4. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Thank you, I am glad to found out about it, still on the recovering road, seems to have gotten more intense this week so hopefully this is just a spurt because I am aware.
  5. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Walt that is fantastic! I just checked out your site, you have a lot of talent and WOW a lot of published books brilliant to see!
  6. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Hi, I think my blog post is in my signature, unless its just coming up on my screen? Beneath my replies? You may get the voice on BBC Iplayer online. Its just fun, song contest with Will I Am and he always makes me smile :D
  7. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    I would love some snow. We are yet to have any this winter o_O At my computer I am writing inspirational and motivational blog posts and other writing. I also spend a lot of time networking. Basically it's a big change from hiding my writing in the past to letting the world see it. :D Going...
  8. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Alex very good article, thank you, I will share that on.
  9. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Hi Alex, thanks, that is very informative for me. I am hopefully going to be reviewing a book called the Pain Deception soon so going to get to know about this all a lot more. The pain generally comes up at my computer. I can go for a long walk in nature and come back sit at the PC and wham bam...
  10. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Hi Walt, thank you so much, I will check out that video. I will try and remember to check out your site, you may need to remind me as rather full on at the moment blogging and with reviews and give-aways. I tend to review self development/mindfulness books if that helps? I am in Gloucester in...
  11. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Thank you so much, that does give me some relief, I will do just that and look into that other book. I review books on my blog so it may be good to take a look at The Great Pain Deception, blessings and love xxx
  12. KellyMartinSpeaks

    New To TMS & Happy To Be In Touch With Emotions

    Hi there, I recently was introduced to TMS through some videos a friend sent me and also just reading DR SARNO's book The Divided Mind. I realise over the years I have had TMS but I am struggling a bit to understand how things are going to change right now. Prior to looking into TMS I was...
Back
Top