Recent content by kekeily

  1. K

    Chronic neck pain

    Actually, I think neck pain has nothing to do with your car accident. The two things are too long apart. Most neck pain is caused by incorrect posture, so I think the first thing you should consider is how to maintain a correct sitting posture. Secondly, you can use physical therapy, such as...
  2. K

    Persistent Chronic neck pain!!

    Taking medicine is always risky, first try physical therapy: massage, stretching, electric neck and back heating pads, maybe you can consider acupuncture treatment. This is all the effective methods I tried. Hope you get rid of neck pain as soon as possible!
  3. K

    TMS and shin splints?

    Yes, I have also tried changing shoes, applying ice, and using calf compression sleeves to support calf. Although the recovery process was slow, my legs were getting closer to normal during these physical treatments. Anyway, stick to it.
Back
Top