Recent content by KatieDid123

  1. KatieDid123

    FOOT PAIN GONE

    I found it, thanks! I'm definitely going to check it out. Thanks for the well wishes. I hope you enjoy your pain-free life to the absolute fullest! :)
  2. KatieDid123

    FOOT PAIN GONE

    Awesome Sophie! This is so great to hear and I can feel your joy. I love the TMS healing stories involving feet because that's what I'm working through. If you don't mind sharing, what's the name of the guided meditation on Spotify that you used?
  3. KatieDid123

    New Neural Pathways (great short video)

    Whoa! This video is pretty much the coolest thing ever. Such a good demonstration of how our brains need time to learn, understand, and accept new information/ways. I definitely needed this reminder today. Thanks for sharing Daniel!
  4. KatieDid123

    A father-daughter dance

    This is such a beautiful story that I can strongly relate to. Very interesting to see how she was able to look at the situation differently, accept what is, and be grateful for all the good things she had in that moment. Thank you for sharing.
  5. KatieDid123

    Day 1 Here I go

    Thanks Sean! Good luck to you too :)
  6. KatieDid123

    Day 1 Here I go

    Thank you Gigi! I'm going to do the SEP for sure this time around. I really appreciate your advice and encouragement!
  7. KatieDid123

    Day 9 - This B**ch in my head

    This is such a great post! I'll hear something over and over again (in this instance, the concept of treating yourself kindly and silencing the inner critic) but sometimes it takes a certain way of wording for it to really resonate. Apparently, I happen to resonate with calling my inner critic...
  8. KatieDid123

    Day 1 Here I go

    I've known about TMS since May of 2014 and got checked by Dr. Schechter, who told me I was a clear-cut TMS case, in July 2014. I've lingered around these forums, occasionally posting. Between July 2014 and now I have "dabbled" in TMS (which I realize you can't do), but have never fully...
  9. KatieDid123

    TMS in relation to immune system

    I really appreciate your response Grateful. That really put things into perspective and clears things up for me. Thank you!
  10. KatieDid123

    Effect of food on physical issues - placebo?

    Good point, Tom. I guess since I'm posting on the TMS Wiki, the answer is placebo. Whereas if I posted on one of the food groups, it would be the food. I do believe that even if you eat the healthiest diet in the world, and your mind is not in the right place, the food will do you no good...
  11. KatieDid123

    Effect of food on physical issues - placebo?

    Through my journey I've joined several support groups (which I no longer look at much), but many involved various food plans, such as Paleo, vegan, macrobiotic. In many cases, people would report that they felt drastically better when they began cleaning up their diet. For example, a man with...
  12. KatieDid123

    TMS in relation to immune system

    I'm curious about something that I'm hoping someone will have some insight into. So I know that under the Mindbody Syndrome spectrum of issues/disorders, there are several different areas of your body that can be affected, one of which is the immune system. I'm wondering if TMS could be a...
Back
Top