Recent content by Kat.

  1. K

    All over pain

    Hello my name is Kat. I am new to this site. Sorry if I am posting in the wrong spot as it is a little confusing. I was introduced to this site through a Facebook group myofascial pain syndrome. When learned of TMS I immediately started to look at my pain differently. I listened to two of Dr...
  2. K

    Just can't fully believe its not physical this go around.

    Im not 100 percent happy with my doctor. Im also not one that goes to the doctor often and i especially do not like taking pills willy nilly. I just thought before i went with the TMS theory i had to rule out anything serious as my blood work did come back postive for higher antibodies.(whatever...
  3. K

    Just can't fully believe its not physical this go around.

    Lol I am in the Chicago land area. Your rhomboids are on your shoulder blade over the trapezius and scalenes are deep in the sides of your neck.
  4. K

    Just can't fully believe its not physical this go around.

    I too am struggling with this. Lately my whole rhomboid feels like it is one huge knot! I am having cramping in my sternum and my scalenes are tight and will not loosen. My doc has suggested to see a rhuematolagist because my antibodies are 3hundred something. I Have called 4 different ones. No...
Back
Top