Recent content by Julia

  1. J

    New Pain - Afraid

    Thanks for the support!!! I need to read more on the psychological aspects of the mind and why it thinks it needs to protect us from feeling certain emotions. Maybe understanding how my mind works will help me talk to it better. I'm so new at this. I'm about to start John Sarno's second...
  2. J

    New Pain - Afraid

    Today I made my first foray into exercise again, well movement. I took a chair yoga class. A lot of fear came up but I moved slowly through it and talked to my mind and my body the whole time while breathing. I felt proud of myself afterwards. I signed up for more of them. I also took a...
  3. J

    My First Day

    Thank you Beach Girl for your support and encouragement! I am so glad that I found this forum. I was feeling lost as to what to do next after having read the book and also not having anyone to talk to about it. Thanks to all who put together the Educational Program. I am looking forward to going...
  4. J

    My First Day

    I believe in TMS and that I have it. I have had back pain throughout my life. As a kid it stopped me from continuing with gymnastics and during my first marriage I saw a chiropractor for a year to no avail and a then a homeopathic doctor until it finally went away. I always told myself I...
Back
Top