Recent content by JoeB1

  1. JoeB1

    online program called 'curable'

    Looking forward to listening to those episodes Laura! Especially the diet and exercise one!
  2. JoeB1

    Callie K. The Hope-Disappointment Cycle

    Very well said! Needed this reminder. Thanks callie!
  3. JoeB1

    New Program Day 20: Embracing Joy

    Immediately felt joy upon smiling with eyes and breathing in/smiling!
  4. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    Yeah it definitely helped me realize I've had a hard time forgiving myself and beating myself up over even the smallest things. I've been using eft to choose to forgive myself and others and let go of the past. It really works! I also tap to let go of stress/tension and anything that's in the...
  5. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    Well said Walt. And Stella those are great points! For me, though, I found journaling to cause more stress than it helped. I still chalk it up to being a good thing though.
  6. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    'preciate the confirmation guys
  7. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    Thanks colly! Yes, indifference has been helping. I've had a few ups and downs since finishing the sep but I've been having more and better "up" days overall and consider all my successes and milestones throughout as great progress! I've also realized that I've been trying to push my body harder...
  8. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    Awesome thanks for the link!
  9. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    Thanks Mike! I have one started but i do have a few new things to add. Is the summit an online thing? How do I join?
  10. JoeB1

    finished the sep

    I finished the sep sometime last week. I fully overcame my last pain relapse and have randomly stumbled upon another one. This one's not as bad. I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that I've only somewhat improved but I'm still hopeful and moving forward and pushing my physical activity...
  11. JoeB1

    psycho support please?

    Hmm I'll have to check those books out. Thanks for all the input everyone!
  12. JoeB1

    psycho support please?

    I used to really be concerned about things being "natural" and organic, but now my priority is my stress level and I've found a person could go crazy and broke trying to do everything organic and natural. Just gotta do the best you can with it.
  13. JoeB1

    psycho support please?

    Thanks Walt! I'm already feeling better. Not back to my best, but getting there! Thanks once again for the tips. I'll have to give Sleep Aid a shot. I sometimes use Somnapure, but it's a little more expensive and sometimes I don't sleep it off and I feel groggy. I've found there's definitely a...
  14. JoeB1

    psycho support please?

    Thanks AdamRelus!
Back
Top