Recent content by jlk125

  1. jlk125

    NEW to TMS

    Tennis Tom, Yes, when I'm working out or involved in a project, I never give my bladder a second thought. That is why I'm so confident this is TMS. So nice to hear you are doing well!
  2. jlk125

    NEW to TMS

    Dear Walt, Thank you for your kind words. Yes, too much time can lead to too much thinking and anxiety. For a type A personality like mine, summer and it's laziness can be anything but relaxing. I appreciate your response. Reading posts from others and already delving into the book and...
  3. jlk125

    NEW to TMS

    Dear IrishSceptic, Thank your for your suggestion. I will look into Dr. Robins.
  4. jlk125

    NEW to TMS

    I'm a 37 year old mom of one. I was a teacher. I quit my job 8 years ago to stay at home and raise my son. Now that he is in school full time, I find myself, every year, needing something more to my life. Going back to teaching would be difficult considering my long absence, and I'm not sure...
Back
Top