Recent content by Jared

  1. J

    Help if possible

    Thank you I will try it out and thanks agian for more info
  2. J

    Help if possible

    So I should find a fibromyalgia doctor ? If TMS is fibromyalgia why have the things I've read say fibromyalgia isn't curable? I don't understand how a book is going to help this much pain like I said I can't work I live in the states. MD actually , I would go to a TMS doctor if there is one...
  3. J

    Help if possible

    Thank you all I am in so much pain I just came across this website and I related to what people on here we're saying about there pain I do not fully understand TMS and no my pain never goes away fully but when it does get worse it is terrible and I can't imagine it going away by reading...
  4. J

    Help if possible

    Hi my name is Jared I'm 24years old I just became a member and I'm in so much pain. The most pain in my in tire life . I've been to so many doctors and they all say there seems to be nothing wrong I've had so many test done to no avail I have terrible pain in my neck shoulders and heels . I...
Back
Top