Recent content by J.S.

  1. J

    Day 8 More difficult than last time - looking for help with post-concussion symptoms

    Thank you for sharing your story! It definitely helps hearing your experience. I agree that concussions come with a lot of psychological baggage and working through the fears and anxieties are super important in fully recovering. It is a matter of retraining my brain to not be scared of the pain...
  2. J

    Day 8 More difficult than last time - looking for help with post-concussion symptoms

    Hi Napstack, Thank you for your response. I've been spending more time on my screen without my screen glasses but have been experiencing increased headaches and dizziness. I will continue to keep pushing through and eliminating the fear around needing the glasses. I have been on a nightly...
  3. J

    Day 8 More difficult than last time - looking for help with post-concussion symptoms

    Hello all, I am on Day 8 of the structured educational program and am finding this time working through TMS is more difficult than the last time. The last time I worked through TMS was for my chronic back pain - this time it is for tension headaches, migraines, face/eye pain/dizziness...
  4. J

    Day 1 TMS Journey

    Hi Andy, Thanks for your response. I will definitely check out Alan Gordon's podcasts and continue doing the daily practices to get better.
  5. J

    Day 1 TMS Journey

    I am beginning my recovery from chronic tension headaches, face pain, eye pain/light sensitivity, as well as other symptoms. Last year I recovered from 3 years of chronic lower back pain using the TMS method but wasn't convinced that my head/face pain was TMS as well since I had an impact...
Back
Top