Recent content by GypsyGirl

  1. G

    Extinction Burst?

    Thanks for the advice. I know this will be a long journey. I was more concerned about the increase and variety in symptoms at this stage. Another question on this...do you have to pinpoint the exact repressed memory in order to heal? I feel like I have a combination of things going on that have...
  2. G

    Extinction Burst?

    I’m frustrated! I truly believe the stiffness, tingling, and pain in my arms/shoulders is from TMS. I’ve been working on this for a little over a month now. However, the symptoms are getting worse and I’m acquiring random news ones every day. I’ve also been having some anxiety issues. I know...
  3. G

    Day 1

    Thanks for the response, Walt! Yes, I've read all of Sarno's books. They were extremely helpful but Steve's book really resonated with me. For a long time, I would baby my pain. I haven't done that in several months. I tend to walk 20 miles a week....it's my thinking time!
  4. G

    Day 1

    While TMS as a diagnosis is rather new to me, I’ve experienced elusive symptoms all of my life. First it was growing pains, then IBS, then rib pain, then TMJ, then hip issues, and now shoulder/neck/arm/back pain. Over the years, I’ve seen many specialists; most have found nothing wrong. The pain...
Back
Top