Recent content by Guiseppe

  1. G

    Ashamed

    @TG957 "It was anger against myself". I feel I'll inevitably come to the same conclusion. I really appreciate you sharing. @miffybunny "You were doing the best with the knowledge you had at the time". This perspective makes me feel less self-critical. Thank you. And yeah this work is really...
  2. G

    Ashamed

    Do feelings of shame over past medical mistreatment pass on their own? Do you have any suggestions on how I could rephrase such experience so I don't feel as guilty? It's been a long journey for me. About ten years of continuous headache (NDPH). Then 3 months ago I learn about neuroplastic...
  3. G

    Journaling with Brain Fog

    Has anyone else with brain fog found journaling difficult? Any advice you can give me? "Just write what comes to mind" they say. I have brain fog, so nothing ever comes to mind. I just sit mindlessly over a blank piece of paper as I think of what to write about, and then to avoid further...
  4. G

    Past Traumatic Events And Experiences

    Question to those of you who made a "Past Traumatic Events" list. Were your entries specific events, or just themes from your past? For instance, I know I felt insecurity over my appearance, and would like to document that in this list, but I felt this insecurity all the time, and I can't think...
  5. G

    Day 1

    I am almost entirely convinced my headache condition (NDPH) is just TMS. In favor of TMS I have thoroughly read Alan Gordon's The Way Out, and applying the techniques outlined in the book, I have seen dramatic improvement in my condition. Possibly 70% improvement, which is astonishing...
Back
Top