Recent content by GTfan

  1. G

    Eye Issues

    I actually just started her podcast!
  2. G

    Eye Issues

    Money has also become an issue now since my wife went on maternity leave with no pay and now the daycare expensive are starting to hit. I can definitely tell I'm enraged at my wife for making me take on such a financial burden and still demanding me to spend more time with them and do more to...
  3. G

    Eye Issues

    Starting having issues when I did a 14 hour roundtrip drive for my side gig (football referee). I've got a 3 month old at home who demands a lot of attention currently, and my wife lets me know when she doesn't think I'm pulling enough weight (as she should). My side gig also demands a lot...
  4. G

    Series of success stories (back pain, RSI, elbows, shoulders, wrists, insomnia, dry eyes)

    Thanks for this post, I needed to read this! I also have a history with styes in my left eye. I used to get them every time I went on vacation, it became a running joke with my wife. "Oh are you getting your vacation stye?" The last week I started getting this uncomfortable feeling in my...
  5. G

    Eye Issues

    Here's a new one. Can eye problems be TMS related? After healing a broken hand, and not having issues from achilles tendonitis anymore, now I'm being driven crazy by eye issues! I have a history of getting styes and in grown eye lashes in my left eye. But this time around, I just have the...
  6. G

    Achilles Tendonitis

    Thank you, this has been really helpful! Everytime I feel a sensation in my ankle, I've started assigning it as a "blue tingling sensation" now instead of the usual "oh shit here comes the pain". Eliminating the fear of the pain seems to be the key. I've put so much pressure on myself to be...
  7. G

    Achilles Tendonitis

    The pain has gotten really bad now. My hand injury is on the mend and now I've got foot pain lol. I'm 90 percent sure it's TMS since I have a history of Achilles Tendonitis and it usually goes away on its own without any treatment. I've been stressed lately, because football season is...
  8. G

    Achilles Tendonitis

    Achilles tendonitis back with a vengeance! I took a pretty bad fall last night while refereeing a football game and fell on my hand. I thought for sure it was broken, and went throw some serious spiraling because I was really looking forward to this football season. Luckily, I only ruptured a...
  9. G

    Achilles Tendonitis

    Lol yeah the AI is programmed to be that way, I try not to rely on it too much, but i just found it funny that I think reading that one sentence caused me to get an uptick in pain
  10. G

    Achilles Tendonitis

    Hello: I (36M) run and lift weights pretty regularly. I also live a pretty active life overall. For the better part of 6 months or so probably I have had a constant nagging pain in my left achilles. It's not bad enough to be debilitating or anything, but just enough to be annoying. I have...
  11. G

    TMS Running Rampant After Wedding

    I got Chat GPT to rewrite the reminders for me about acid reflux lol 12 Reminders for Healing Acid Reflux (TMS Perspective) 1. My acid reflux is a result of TMS—a mind-body condition—not a permanent physical defect. 2. The burning and discomfort are caused by nerve and muscle tension, not...
  12. G

    TMS Running Rampant After Wedding

    Welp TMS is back with a vengeance after my wedding day. Leaving today for our honeymoon in Italy. I have a hemorrhoid and had the worst acid reflux attack of my life last night. All you can do is laugh lol. I'm sure all the stress, anxiety, constant social interactions, alcohol, and sleep...
  13. G

    Just need to vent - Guilt/Regret is Taking Over

    Yeah, as I mentioned me and alcohol have had an interesting relationship over the years. I was absolutely a problem drinker in my 20's. I would drink to black out way too much. But now that I have worked on myself and improved my self confidence, I have realized that I was using alcohol to...
Back
Top