Recent content by Gartimir

  1. Gartimir

    Eye Issues, Crusty Eye

    Be careful with steroids, it is really dangerous. Try eye exercises. If you spend a lot on the computer it will be useful. Unfortunately, not a doctor to advise something else: ( Perhaps the problem is in the mucous membrane and it does not work correctly for you, so the eyes dry quickly.
  2. Gartimir

    Eye Issues, Crusty Eye

    Doctors except drops did not recommend anything? Have you been tested or not prescribed? Best Regards.
  3. Gartimir

    Prolonged recovery: back/leg pain

    Hey! More positive! 70 years is your limit? I think you are capable of more, look at people who are in excellent physical shape and they are 90+ years old. Here you need to go to this. Of course, compared to you, I am a young man, but I want to be in old age with a smile and in good physical...
  4. Gartimir

    On Cannabis...

    From most of your posts about the dangers of marijuana, laughed))) Guys, find at least 1 SCIENTIFICALLY substantiated article where they prove that marijuana is harmful to health. If it is a really good product without primes, then there is no harm. You will get more harm from the exhaust in the...
  5. Gartimir

    Main symptom is worse but others have gone? Why?

    The greatest fear is ourselves, we are afraid of ourselves :) I like one theory of the scientist, he was brilliant, but he was tried and executed for his idea. For me, it was a shock when I finished my acquaintance with his works. The bottom line is: try to see the problem everywhere, it sounds...
  6. Gartimir

    What do You Believe ?

    20 minutes about what?) Reasoning about religion? Write a preview, it will not take much time, why should I waste my time?
Back
Top