Recent content by Firefighter474

  1. Firefighter474

    Day 10 How am I doing? Finding it extremely hard to break the cycle.

    I am finding it extremely challenging to break they cycle of 'The back pain is caused by stress, but the only thing I am stressed about (at least consciously) is my back pain'. Does anyone have any advice for breaking this habit? I am a 7 year back pain sufferer and seem to be conditioned to...
  2. Firefighter474

    Day 4 Firefighter. Back pain for 7 years. ITS MOVING

    Thank you for your kind words Ryan.
  3. Firefighter474

    Day 4 Firefighter. Back pain for 7 years. ITS MOVING

    For the last 7 years, every decision I have made, I have taken my 'Weak back' into consideration. I even made a career change. I was working as full time firefighter and paramedic for 5 years and loved every minute of it, when my back didn't hurt. I saw countless Dr's, Chiropractors, Physical...
Back
Top