Recent content by finchy444

  1. finchy444

    Had Some Early Progress, Now The Pain is Back

    Hello everybody, My journey has been interesting, to say the least. I had rotator cuff, then anterior deltoid/pec minor tendonitis (TMS), and after that got better, chronic neck pain (TMS). After reading many of the recommended books, doing the TMS workbook, and listening to audio CDS, I...
  2. finchy444

    Welcome to the Support Subforum

    Thanks Eric. watched a few videos on Dr. Shubiner's website with him lecturing on tms. Now I've been focusing on thinking psychological rather than physical and I feel really good with no symptoms for almost two days straight now.
  3. finchy444

    Welcome to the Support Subforum

    And my name is Matt btw.
  4. finchy444

    Welcome to the Support Subforum

    Hello I'm new on here. Thank goodness for a youtube video directing me here. I've read two of Dr. Sarno's books and did Dr. Schechter's workbook which resulted in my neck pain going away for a whole month. After I stopped reading and journaling daily it has come back in my shoulder where I...
Back
Top