Recent content by Erbear

  1. Erbear

    Warning: Angry Rant

    McAllister, I am sorry to hear about you trouble and how it is going. I do have hope you can get better. I can share a little of what I did. I did reading and I will put in order of importance what really helped me. Dr. John Sarno: Mind Body Prescription, The Divided Mind, Healing Back...
  2. Erbear

    New Program Day 6: The Fear Matrix

    I agree. I am a counselor and a Christian and I needed the information for what I have learned from these healers to connect the dots and make sense of what I was experiencing.
  3. Erbear

    New Program Day 7: Pressure and Criticism

    Thanks, it was a good read.
  4. Erbear

    DVD A REVIEW OF DR. SARNO'S VIDEO LECTURE ON THE MINDBODY PRESCRIPTION

    Hi, everyone. I did notice that the DVD Dr. Sarno's MindBody Prescription was up on Youtube. I felt like I should buy the movie rather than watch a pirated copy on YouTube. I reached out to Ken Malloy, a patient of Sarno's and a mind/body coach as asked about purchasing it. I told him I saw...
  5. Erbear

    New Program Day 7: Pressure and Criticism

    Thanks so much for the information. I will read it today. Erik
  6. Erbear

    New Program Day 7: Pressure and Criticism

    The "extinction burst" principle has been helpful. When I feel things get worse, I say to myself, "what has changed? Has there been a physical injury?" I say, "no." What has changed? I have been working this program and have had days with less pain than there has been in years. "This must...
  7. Erbear

    New Program Day 7: Pressure and Criticism

    I have the book. Traditionally, each 12 step program where they have literature are written as a group and edited as a group. So the authors remain anonymous. My book, is yellowish. There is a work book as well.
  8. Erbear

    New Program Day 7: Pressure and Criticism

    I appreciate this post. I feel and have felt so similar in the past. When I see how I do this to myself, then I feel pressure to "not put myself through this" as well as self-critical. So the pattern has been so circular. I worried about the pain getting worse where I get incapacitated, at...
  9. Erbear

    New Program Day 6: The Fear Matrix

    I appreciate your story. I reall liked how you said we have to be persistent and then one day it will eventually come. I also was encouraging to hear about all the fears you use to have.
  10. Erbear

    New Program Day 4: Breaking the Pain Cycle

    I realized this is so similar to riding a bicycle. I remember being afraid of falling and getting hurt. I realize this is similar to the TMS issues. The only way to learn to ride the bike is by doing it over and over and eventually, it all works out. I like the idea of outcome independence...
  11. Erbear

    New Program Day 2: The Nature of Pain

    Thanks for the reply.
  12. Erbear

    New Program Day 2: The Nature of Pain

    This is so great! I am enjoying this during the Christmas season of 2019. What a gift!
  13. Erbear

    New Program Day 1: Introduction

    Can we still contribute to this study? Or is it closed? I am curious about the documentary as well.
Back
Top