I've had MBS/TMS since the end of college in 1996. It has been incredibly hard. Beginning in the fall of 2012 I started to make some real progress when I started the Presence Process, quit doing physical activities like stretching, and visited Dr. Schubiner.
Before that I had done everything including steroid shots, acupuncture, Alexander Technique, EMDR, psychotherapy, massage, physical therapy, and electrical muscle stimulation.
-
5
Congratulations, you've made it a year!
-
3
Congratulations on having been a member for a month!
-
10
Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
-
10
You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
-
5
20 messages posted. You must like it here!
-
2
Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
-
1
Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.