Recent content by elelsnow

  1. E

    When is it NOT TMS?

    Thanks everyone. I am indeed back with a chuckle...but not out of the woods. This episode of activation is intense! I decided to commit this week to rereading sarno, and trying my hardest to not waiver from a tms mindset, looking for signs of inconsistent strength and symptoms. I also picked...
  2. E

    When is it NOT TMS?

    Hello everyone - it's been over a year since reading Sarno and having my life changed. While I whole heartedly believe that I absorb my feelings physically, I am currently dealing with some pain that makes me think there's no talking/meditating my way out of it. I do notice the techniques I have...
  3. E

    Introduction - 1 year into sarno; heading into triggers

    Hi Everyone, I was very excited to see this forum. I read Healing Back Pain about a year ago just after I took a MBSR class. To be honest I read it to be able to fight with the folks who were telling me to read "the book that says its in your head"!!! What a terrible way to explain it...
Back
Top