Recent content by DVX

  1. D

    excessive researching about symptoms and asking in other forums

    https://backincontrol.com/the-4-stages/stage-1-laying-the-foundation/dont-share-your-pain/ (Don't Share Your Pain) it is explained by dr. Hanscom
  2. D

    excessive researching about symptoms and asking in other forums

    I wrote about my symptoms in a post when i was freaking out. I realised later that it was a bad idea. When i am in the forums or posting about sensations, it's because i want to be reassured and i'm afraid. The goal is to be at place where you don't fear those sensations. When i search forums...
  3. D

    Eye twitch

    I realised that seeking reassurance is another way to distract me from my emotion. It keeps the fear alive. Last night, my eye was twitching non stop, so i went in a room closed my eyes and ask myself what i was feeling. The twitching stoped after that. If i start to monitor the twitching it...
  4. D

    Eye twitch

    Hi, I just found i had TMS and found TMSwiki so helpful. I realised i had TMS by finding this site by accident. I had a lot of symptoms stating in my teen and always healed when i stopped fearing them and start living again. Some symptoms lasted for years, had all the tests done and doctor...
Back
Top