Recent content by DoughLady

  1. D

    Profile update

    Hello! I need to update some information in my profile. I'm about to re-start the structured program and my first step is to update my location, etc. Can someone tell me how to do this? Thank you!
  2. D

    Day 5

    Thanks for the comment. I kind of "forgot" that I'm not just supposed to allow myself to feel my emotions - I also have to accept the emotions themselves! I think I'm still calling them "bad" in my head.
  3. D

    Day 5

    I had been having a lot of anxiety preceding our (my husband's and my) May 11 Mother's Day date with my mother-in-law. I experienced random body pains throughout my body, migraine headaches, severe sleepiness (requiring 14+ hours sleep and still feeling tired), and increased baseline anxiety. I...
  4. D

    Day 2 - new symptoms

    That's a great point about the location of the pain having meaning! I am not left-handed, but certainly it could be related even if the specific location isn't quite right. I do have to practice not adding to general repression...that sharing my worries and concerns thing is not all that...
  5. D

    Day 2 - new symptoms

    So I think by making direct statements about the symptoms of TMS that I experience, I have caused a (hopefully brief) exacerbation of symptoms plus some new ones. How frustrating! My arms and legs feel an intense pressure radiating from within. It has been "moving" all day and is now settled...
  6. D

    Day 1 - My Story

    Oh - and some fun facts: I was laid off from my current position (which has been a dream job for me) after being out for a whole month with non-stop migraine symptoms. So I am angry because they are obviously getting rid of me because I was sick. I'm trying to just accept it, but that may...
  7. D

    Day 1 - My Story

    Day 1 - My Story I am 34, married to the love-of-my-life, and we are closing on our first home in June. We hope to have children in the next few years and anticipate a happy, long life ahead of us. I'd say my TMS journey began when I was in high school. I was singing in a highly regarded...
Back
Top