Recent content by don

  1. D

    Day 1 The beginning of my TMS journey

    Hi Sandy for sharing. What do you think was the most helpful part of your recovery? Reading the book, talking to people or something else?
  2. D

    Day 1 The beginning of my TMS journey

    Hi Mark, have you started on the structured education program? http://www.tmswiki.org/ppd/Structured_Educational_Program
  3. D

    Day 1 Hello everyone!

    Hi Josina, looks like we have both had it from a relatively early age. Here is something I have read recently which has helped me a bit http://www.quora.com/Does-John-Sarnos-anti-RSI-treatment-work-best-for-specific-kinds-of-people-or-people-in-specific-kinds-of-circumstances Let me quote...
  4. D

    Day 1 The beginning of my TMS journey

    About 10 years ago, when I was in my early 20's I started experiencing pain while typing. I started trying various ergonomic adjustments. I must have spent thousands of dollars on various types of chairs, mice and keyboards. None of it worked. I used a thumb mouse and the pain switched to my...
Back
Top