Recent content by Cirrus_14

  1. C

    Day 8

    Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have spent too much time trying to 'feel' emotions instead of just findings ways to associate my pain symptoms with stressors or past stressful events and just accepting that they may be the cause. I'll try to remember this the next time I have a...
  2. C

    Day 15 Symptoms that Jump Around

    In the past two weeks I have seen my pain jump around a lot, including new symptoms that seem to be kind of related to symptoms that I was already experiencing, but not really. Every time I get a ‘new’ symptom, I freak out that I may really be injured (which may be why the TMS is deciding to do...
  3. C

    Day 8

    So I am on day 8 of the SEP. I feel like overall, things are going well. I still struggle with accepting the diagnosis. I still spend a lot of time obsessing over the pain and worrying whether or not my pains really are structural or not, especially when I randomly feel my pain get worse. It's...
  4. C

    Increase in Pain-TMS or Actual Injury?

    Thanks for the reply. I think that I may end up going to see a doctor that specializes in TMS, especially since I have such a physical job and it's hard to tell real injuries from TMS. I'm on day 6 of the SEP and things seem to be getting better, just very nervous about going back to work...
  5. C

    Increase in Pain-TMS or Actual Injury?

    Thanks for the advice. I'm supposed to start caring for patients again fairly soon and I do keep worrying about whether or not I'll hurt myself again and get back to where I started (not positive, I know.) My knees are still hurting me, even though I keep saying to myself it's TMS. I get...
  6. C

    Increase in Pain-TMS or Actual Injury?

    So I just found out about TMS and Dr. Sarno about two weeks ago while reading through spontaneous healing by Andrew Weil. I have suffered from low back pain since I was 15 after I hurt myself in a cross-country race. I went to countless doctor’s, had an MRI, physical therapy, the works, but they...
Back
Top